- Able to be copied, especially legitimately photocopied.More example sentences
- We don't yet understand, as it were, the anatomy of the mental well enough to say exactly what quaint confusion the fantasies of downloadable / copiable mental data are trading on - but it's a fair bet that the next 50 years will change that.
- Landow reminds us that virtual texts exist only as easily copiable and modifiable versions, derivatives of something else.
- This ability becomes part of the copiable values for the copy, along with any other abilities that were copied.
More definitions of copiableDefinition of copiable in:
- The British & World English dictionary