- A machine that makes exact copies of something, especially documents, video or audio recordings, or software.More example sentences
- Document encryption at the copier helps safeguard confidential information before it is transmitted across the network.
- In the early days of the magazine, I wrote my editorials on an electric typewriter, and our only other machine was a copier.
- Police seized about 50 video recorders and five multi-DVD copiers.
More definitions of copierDefinition of copier in:
- The British & World English dictionary