- A desk in a newspaper office at which copy is edited for printing.More example sentences
- Ellis served on six copydesks for nearly fifteen years and as a copy-writing professor at McNeese State University in Louisiana for eight years.
- As for the titles, they were almost always newspaper headlines written on the Toronto Daily Star or Star Weekly copydesks according to the place and space of the articles on the newspaper page.
- Nancy Cherry, co-chief of The Record's news copydesk, has been selected as NJMG's next teaching fellow at Rutgers University.
More definitions of copydeskDefinition of copydesk in:
- The British & World English dictionary