- A projecting course of bricks or stones resting on corbels.More example sentences
- The corbeling here forms a corbel table which assumes the appearance of a bracketed window sill.
- Just below the corbel table and centrally placed is a louvred slit without dressings to illuminate the belfry.
- Falling just below the eaves, arcaded corbel tables are often found on the gabled facades of revival churches.
More definitions of corbel tableDefinition of corbel table in:
- The British & World English dictionary