Definition of coriander in English:
An aromatic Mediterranean plant of the parsley family, the leaves and seeds of which are used as culinary herbs.
- Coriandrum sativum, family Umbelliferae
- Home grown herbs would have included coriander, dill, thyme, opium poppy and summer savoury.
- Tear basil, mint, coriander, parsley and cos and place in a large salad or mixing bowl.
- Pour in a little more oil if necessary, then stir in the onions, cumin, coriander seeds and allspice.
Definition of coriander in:
- British & World English dictionary