- 1An excellent or astonishing person or thing: it was the season’s first goal, and a corkerMore example sentences
- Amongst stunning headlines appear a few absolute corkers, complete with astonishing introductory paragraphs.
- Yet just when The Moon have apparently filed themselves under ‘Far Too Easy Listening’, they produce a corker - the astonishingly good ‘Hero Gets The Girl’.
- Goals by Adam Wash, Phil O'Reilly, with two corkers, and Mark Wood won it for Pickering, who face Bridlington in the final of the Wilkinson Sword Trophy second leg tomorrow night.
More definitions of corkerDefinition of corker in:
- The British & World English dictionary