Definition of corn flour in English:
1Flour made from corn: the fish were coated with corn flour and fried
More example sentences
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn flour, all-purpose flour, and sugar.
- ‘I feed my crickets a special food combining corn flour, wheat flour and apple pieces,’ he said.
- If you need to add more flour, add more white flour, not corn flour.
1.1 (usually cornflour) British term for cornstarch.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks, another 40g of castor sugar, cornflour, plain flour and the remaining milk together in a bowl until smooth.
- A rations-era store cupboard would have contained the likes of flour, cornflour, baking powder, Oxo and salt.
- Marinate chicken in soya sauce and cornflour and leave for ten mins.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India