Definition of corn flour in English:
1Flour made from corn: the fish were coated with corn flour and fried
More example sentences
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn flour, all-purpose flour, and sugar.
- ‘I feed my crickets a special food combining corn flour, wheat flour and apple pieces,’ he said.
- If you need to add more flour, add more white flour, not corn flour.
1.1 (usually cornflour) British term for cornstarch.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks, another 40g of castor sugar, cornflour, plain flour and the remaining milk together in a bowl until smooth.
- A rations-era store cupboard would have contained the likes of flour, cornflour, baking powder, Oxo and salt.
- Marinate chicken in soya sauce and cornflour and leave for ten mins.