- (Of food) preserved in salt water: corned beefMore example sentences
- SPAM is a type of corned meat which was famous in the UK during the war years and immediately post war.
- Matters worsened when it seemed he would not be attending the annual St Patrick's Day roast, a corned beef-and-cabbage political breakfast held in the Iron Workers union hall in South Boston.
- Flip on the Food Network, and Emeril will show you how to make corned beef-and-cabbage strudel with a grain-mustard sauce.
More definitions of cornedDefinition of corned in:
- The British & World English dictionary