- An artery supplying blood to the heart.More example sentences
- Coronary artery disease can cause coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart, to become narrowed or blocked.
- This can affect all major arteries in the body - including the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.
- This creates a clot in one of the coronary arteries and stops blood supply to the heart muscle.
More definitions of coronary arteryDefinition of coronary artery in:
- The British & World English dictionary