- A resting pose in yoga, typically assumed at the end of a session, in which one lies flat on one’s back with one’s eyes closed and one’s arms relaxed at one’s sides: after you’ve completed one or both routines, relax in corpse poseMore example sentences
- The class ends with students flat on their backs in corpse pose.
- Then relax for as long as you like in corpse pose: lie on your back, letting feet fall open, arms relaxed by your sides, palms up.
- Right at the end there's ten minutes with the lights off, eyes closed and in the corpse pose.
More definitions of corpse poseDefinition of corpse pose in:
- The British & World English dictionary