- A person or thing that corrects something, especially a computer program or electronic device with a specified function: a spelling correctorMore example sentences
- If there were that many upgrades without appeal from just five correctors, how many other inaccurate results are out there?
- They see themselves as competitors, correctors, potential contributors.
- While professional color correctors will undoubtedly want to use the more precise controls, a combination of Auto Color and Auto Levels will quickly transform dull and casted images into usable results in most cases.
More definitions of correctorDefinition of corrector in:
- The British & World English dictionary