- A school offering correspondence courses.More example sentences
- A correspondence school for teacher training showed me their beautiful manuals illustrating materials and teaching methods for ages 3-6 and grades 1-3.
- Both authors took an active part in the correspondence school created by Prof. Gelfand and his collaborators.
- In November 1993 he met, through the Open University (a British correspondence college for which he is a tutor), another English-speaking player from Gloucester.
More definitions of correspondence schoolDefinition of correspondence school in:
- The British & World English dictionary