Definition of corrugated in English:
(Of a material, surface, or structure) shaped into alternate ridges and grooves: the roof was made of corrugated iron
More example sentences
- Neumann proved this with many of his very realistic settings, where he uses secondhand cloths or materials like carton or corrugated iron.
- They have no land or houses, just low, corrugated iron structures that serve as houses.
- In 1954 I straightened out a piece of corrugated cardboard with a surface area of a square meter.
- Example sentences
- Looking at the results, you can see how the originals were made: all their folds, flaws, corrugations and staples.
- Strangely, the pattern on my feet matched the corrugations on the soles of the boots.
- ‘It caused a slight bit of wrinkling or corrugation in the painting which caused a few cracks in the paint surface,’ Harr said yesterday.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.