- (Of a material, surface, or structure) shaped into alternate ridges and grooves: the roof was made of corrugated ironMore example sentences
- Neumann proved this with many of his very realistic settings, where he uses secondhand cloths or materials like carton or corrugated iron.
- They have no land or houses, just low, corrugated iron structures that serve as houses.
- In 1954 I straightened out a piece of corrugated cardboard with a surface area of a square meter.
- More example sentences
- Looking at the results, you can see how the originals were made: all their folds, flaws, corrugations and staples.
- Strangely, the pattern on my feet matched the corrugations on the soles of the boots.
- ‘It caused a slight bit of wrinkling or corrugation in the painting which caused a few cracks in the paint surface,’ Harr said yesterday.
Pronunciation: /ˌkôrəˈgāSHən, ˌkär-/noun