- Of or like a raven or crow, especially in color.More example sentences
- This corvine do-it-yourselfer sometimes fashions the tool from the left edge of a leaf and sometimes from the right.
- It soon attracts the attention of the local corvine tribe and is mobbed by rooks and jackdaws.
- But again, the article is worth reading for its loving portrait of corvine life.
mid 17th century: from Latin corvinus, from corvus 'raven'.
More definitions of corvineDefinition of corvine in:
- The British & World English dictionary