Definition of corydalis in English:
A herbaceous plant of the poppy family with spurred tubular flowers, closely related to bleeding heart and found in north temperate regions.
- Genus Corydalis, family Fumariaceae: many species, including yellow corydalis (C. flavula) of the eastern US
- Low-growirg ajuga grows between the corydalis and heucheras.
- I now grow the corydalis in a large pot.
- If tight muscles disturb sleep, turn to the pain-relieving muscle relaxants: valerian, kava, corydalis and, at times, passion flower.
Definition of corydalis in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan