- Radiation consisting of cosmic rays.More example sentences
- It was equipped to measure solar and cosmic radiation, interplanetary magnetic fields, the micrometeoroid flux, and the composition of gases.
- This regolith layer, exposed to cosmic radiation and the solar wind, contains materials, such as hydrogen, that do not reach the surface of Earth because of its protection by both a magnetic field and an atmosphere.
- The space radiation environment encompasses a broad spectrum of radiation ranging from infra-red to galactic cosmic radiation.
More definitions of cosmic radiationDefinition of cosmic radiation in:
- The British & World English dictionary