Definition of cosplay in English:
The practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game, especially one from the Japanese genres of manga and anime.
- About 3 years now, I started by helping make my friends their costumes for anime cosplay activities.
- To see heroes of Paragon City in real life is to see a bleak view of an all cosplay future.
- I had convention dreams last night, with lots of references to Auckland Armageddon, esp a certain winner of the cosplay awards.
verb[no object] Back to top
Engage in cosplay.
- Was very impressed with the professional way the judging was handled, and my faith in cosplaying is now restored.
- The costumes in it make me and Sis want to cosplay.
- When you have the second largest economy in the world and unlimited potential for goodness, what is there to do but cosplay?
Words that rhyme with cosplaybobsleigh • foreplay • swordplay
Definition of cosplay in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.