- A small wad of absorbent cotton on a short thin stick, used for cosmetic or hygienic purposes.More example sentences
- If you make a mistake, wipe away the pencil mark with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- There are low-tech collection tools such as a cotton swab, and more sophisticated detection tools, including a handheld ultraviolet light unit.
- Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of the medication.
More definitions of cotton swabDefinition of cotton swab in:
- The British & World English dictionary