- Activities designed to prevent or thwart spying, intelligence gathering, and sabotage by an enemy or other foreign entity.More example sentences
- The Intelligence Corps also runs the ultra-secret counter-intelligence outfit the FRU, the Force Research Unit.
- Swiss counter-intelligence was very effective, too, and 387 spies, mostly Swiss but including 100 Germans, were captured and brought to trial of whom 17 were executed.
- Our counter-intelligence, which plays a considerable role here, is very fragmented.
More definitions of counterintelligenceDefinition of counterintelligence in:
- The British & World English dictionary