- another term for country music. [as modifier]: country-and-western singerMore example sentences
- What emerges from this mixture is a very American sound that mixes jazz, country and western, rock, popular song, folk, and the blues.
- Democrats tend to get the rockers; Republicans tend to get the country and western.
- That's unusually fast for a country and western album these days…
More definitions of country and westernDefinition of country and western in:
- The British & World English dictionary