- A person with an unsophisticated and provincial appearance or manners.More example sentences
- To begin with, they are adepts of conspiracy theory, obsessed with information, disinformation, propaganda and its country cousin, mind control.
- Call me a country cousin if you want, but even Toronto, with all its manufacturing, still owes much of its wealth to the natural resources that lie outside its boundaries.
- Its story, such as it is, revolves round two gloomy middle-aged men - an affluent photographer living in Istanbul and his jobless country cousin.
More definitions of country cousinDefinition of country cousin in:
- The British & World English dictionary