- A direction issued by a court or a judge requiring a person to do or not do something.More example sentences
- The Applicant has been told that he requires a court order in order to have his cheques returned to him.
- It is arguable that the requirement of a court order for this is an unnecessary historical relic.
- The next question is how much, therefore, should the court order the defendant to pay by way of interim order.
More definitions of court orderDefinition of court order in:
- The British & World English dictionary