- A small light in a car, automatically switched on when one of the doors is opened.More example sentences
- Can you tell me why an automobile courtesy light that fades slowly makes you feel good?
- The door was unlocked and the courtesy light revealed a passenger, waiting for him.
- For example, if you open and close the boot before leaving the car, it might be that the courtesy light is sticking on.
More definitions of courtesy lightDefinition of courtesy light in:
- The British & World English dictionary