Definition of cover sheet in English:
1A page sent as the first page of a fax transmission, identifying the sender, number of pages, etc.
- Not unlike a fax cover sheet, the first page of a legal document typically contains only metadata.
- We got a fax which says that there are 54 pages, plus a cover sheet.
- It is the first item on the index and the first page behind the cover sheet.
2A page placed before a manuscript or report, typically with the name of the author, title of the book or report, and date.
- We also attach a cover sheet to each autopsy report that contains color images.
- They were to write reports about their target and include photographs, maps and a cover sheet.
- On the cover sheet the hearing dates were in fact 22nd and 23rd January 2002.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan