Definition of cow shark in English:
A dull gray or brown shark that lives mainly in deep water, especially in the North Atlantic and Mediterranean.
- Hexanchus griseus, family Hexanchidae
- Gido tossed a fresh piece of cow shark on the bait line about thirty feet off the stern of the boat.
- Members of this family are commonly referred to as cow sharks and are among the most primitive sharks.
- In the end we saw 5 different cow shark including a very large female of about 2,8 meters.
Definition of cow shark in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.