- A female equivalent of a cowboy, especially as represented in westerns and novels.More example sentences
- Cowboys and cowgirls dressed in lavish Western attire vied for attention and prizes.
- The rodeo setting itself, centering upon cowboy and cowgirl stardom, is an important part of the Western popular tradition.
- And while you're trying on Western Wear, it's fun to get your favorite cowgirl a nice cowboy hat;
More definitions of cowgirlDefinition of cowgirl in:
- The British & World English dictionary