Write (something) with another person: the movie is based on a story he cowrote with his wife
More example sentences
- Even when you're working from another person's material, you usually write or co-write the script.
- She became their most frequent collaborator, writing or co-writing twenty of Ivory's twenty-five features to date.
- Critics and fans tend to feel an artist is more ‘legitimate’ if they write or co-write their own material.
- Example sentences
- Hall and her co-writers wrongly imagined that the audience was made up of people with Hollywood-style values.
- But the thing is, Hamad, I don't think that you and your co-writers fall into that bracket.
- Homer, they maintain, for example, was merely a convenient name for a group of Mediterranean co-writers.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of cowrite in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.