Definition of cowrite in English:
Write (something) with another person: the movie is based on a story he cowrote with his wife
More example sentences
- Even when you're working from another person's material, you usually write or co-write the script.
- She became their most frequent collaborator, writing or co-writing twenty of Ivory's twenty-five features to date.
- Critics and fans tend to feel an artist is more ‘legitimate’ if they write or co-write their own material.
- Example sentences
- Hall and her co-writers wrongly imagined that the audience was made up of people with Hollywood-style values.
- But the thing is, Hamad, I don't think that you and your co-writers fall into that bracket.
- Homer, they maintain, for example, was merely a convenient name for a group of Mediterranean co-writers.
Definition of cowrite in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan