Definition of crabgrass in English:
A creeping grass that can become a serious weed.
- Digitaria and other genera, family Gramineae: several species, in particular D. sanguinalis and D. ciliaris
- I do not want to have to deal with weeds and crabgrass at the same time.
- One unique tel sequence was found in sorghum, hairy crabgrass, barley, rye, and pearl millet, as was found in rice.
- Orchardgrass and clover, Matua bromegrass, crabgrass, cereal rye, and alfalfa have also been used.
Definition of crabgrass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan