Definition of crabgrass in English:
A creeping grass that can become a serious weed.
- Digitaria and other genera, family Gramineae: several species, in particular D. sanguinalis and D. ciliaris
- I do not want to have to deal with weeds and crabgrass at the same time.
- One unique tel sequence was found in sorghum, hairy crabgrass, barley, rye, and pearl millet, as was found in rice.
- Orchardgrass and clover, Matua bromegrass, crabgrass, cereal rye, and alfalfa have also been used.
Definition of crabgrass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.