(also crepe myrtle)
- An ornamental Asian shrub or small tree with pink, white, or purplish crinkled petals.
More example sentences
- Genus Lagerstroemia, family Lythraceae: several species, in particular common crape myrtle (L. indica) and queen’s crape myrtle (L. speciosa)
- We planted verbena around our crape myrtle, and it has gone wild, spilling over the edges of the concrete border.
- There is a black fungus on my crape myrtle and jasmine. Could you give me any advice?
- They're planted under the shade of a mature crepe myrtle.
More definitions of crape myrtleDefinition of crape myrtle in:
- The British & World English dictionary