- An area of limited height under a floor or roof, giving access to wiring and plumbing.More example sentences
- For existing homes, you can utilize the crawl space, attic and areas such as closets, pantries or soffits to simplify installation of the piping.
- If you can access it from a crawl space or basement, that is where I would place the shims.
- Install rigid insulation foamboard against the foundation from the subfloor to the plastic on the floor of the crawl space.
More definitions of crawl spaceDefinition of crawl space in:
- The British & World English dictionary