- A compound that is produced by metabolism of creatine and excreted in the urine.
More example sentences
- An anhydride of creatine; chemical formula: C7H4N3O
- An alternative method is measurement of the ratio of protein or albumin to creatinine in an untimed urine specimen.
- Because creatine is excreted as creatinine by the kidneys, it is prudent to take it with plenty of water.
- Liver enzymes and creatinine were also assessed at each visit.
More definitions of creatinineDefinition of creatinine in:
- The British & World English dictionary