- The interpretation of scientific knowledge in accord with belief in the literal truth of the Bible, especially regarding the creation of matter, life, and humankind in six days.More example sentences
- Where creation science differs from creationism in general is in its notion that once it has interpreted the Bible to mean something, no evidence can be allowed to change that interpretation.
- Ben has a great passion for creation science, particularly astronomy, and is also becoming quite knowledgeable on computers.
- One of the most common ideas that people have is that creation science is somehow more biased, more ‘one-eyed’ than ‘real science’.
More definitions of creation scienceDefinition of creation science in:
- The British & World English dictionary