- A sideboard or cupboard.More example sentences
- Stock includes dining tables, chairs, sideboards, credenzas, chests of drawers, lighting and accessories.
- If you are a carpenter, you need to know the difference between a bookcase and a credenza.
- On one side of the office there's a large office dresser called a credenza; on the other side there are desks and so on.
late 19th century: Italian, from medieval Latin credentia (see credence).
More definitions of credenzaDefinition of credenza in:
- The British & World English dictionary