Definition of credit rating in English:
1An estimate of the ability of a person or organization to fulfill their financial commitments, based on previous dealings.
- Obtaining financing with a lackluster credit rating is beyond challenging.
- Instead of selling loans with fixed interest rates, they offer tailored rates based on your credit rating.
- Ironically, too much available credit probably damages my credit rating!
1.1The process of assessing this.
- Finally, for those for whom credit rating is important, such as anyone applying for a mortgage or personal loan, the timing of any account switch may need some consideration.
- SSI units will be encouraged to obtain credit rating.
- But that would not automatically bring better credit rating.
Definition of credit rating in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan