- A type of malicious software designed to carry out or facilitate illegal online activity: old-school malware written for glory has given way to a new era of ‘crimeware’ designed for spamming, data theft, or extortionMore example sentences
- There are few viable options to combat crimeware's success in undermining today's technologies.
- Many - if not most - of the people benefiting from crimeware are simply not getting caught.
- We now have a limitless number of individual criminals or hostile states from around the globe capable of using crimeware within our technologies.
More definitions of crimewareDefinition of crimeware in:
- The British & World English dictionary