1A facility, telephone answering system, etc., where individuals going through personal crises can obtain help or advice.
- In July 1999, the Council of Women's Organizations established a crisis center for abused persons.
- A political party has established a crisis center where people can drop off food, clothing or money for the victims.
- The crisis center Pisklakova works at offers telephone counselors, psychologists, and lawyers who offer assistance to battered women, if only temporarily.
1.1An office or agency that serves as a clearinghouse for information and coordinates action during an emergency or disaster.
- One option is the Pusat Krisis Terpadu, an integrated crisis center housed within the Emergency section of the Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital.
- He said all those officials involved in flood prevention projects, including himself, had printed a book containing information on the crisis center.
- In an urgent situation, an emergency room or crisis center can help.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.