- The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment: professors often find it difficult to encourage critical thinking amongst their studentsMore example sentences
- If traditional subjects are taught properly, there should be no need for a separate course in critical thinking.
- During their time with us, I hope our graduates will have sharpened their capacity for critical thinking and their sense of social responsibility.
- The new curriculum is expected to value skills such as critical thinking, working with others, communication and information processing.
More definitions of critical thinkingDefinition of critical thinking in:
- The British & World English dictionary