- The appointment of friends and associates to positions of authority, without proper regard to their qualifications.More example sentences
- This is a government for the insiders, for political appointments and cronyism.
- He announced that reform will indeed happen and there will be an end to cronyism in the appointment of judges.
- Being from Chicago I can tell you that I have seen quite a bit of political corruption and cronyism.
More definitions of cronyismDefinition of cronyism in:
- The British & World English dictionary