- An assembler that can convert instructions into machine code for a computer other than that on which it is run.More example sentences
- He used such systems to develop and run his cross-assemblers and compilers.
- Our architecture uses the notion of reflection and design patterns to adapt dynamically the cross-assemblers to corresponding assembly languages.
- This page lists assemblers, cross-assemblers, linkers, and librarians.
More definitions of cross-assemblerDefinition of cross-assembler in:
- The British & World English dictionary