- Give one party a license to use (patented or copyright material) in return for a similar license: the two companies have agreed to cross-license their intellectual propertyMore example sentences
- Instead, the two companies have agreed to cross-license their intellectual property.
- Additionally, a 10-year cross licensing agreement for patents was signed.
- The duo are to cross-license their technology for five years.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of cross-licenseDefinition of cross-license in:
- The British & World English dictionary