- The ownership by one corporation of different companies with related interests or commercial aims.More example sentences
- From a legal standpoint, he questions whether the corporate form, as a legal entity, is challenged by complex network patterns of cross-ownership.
- This is especially important as the industry faces key public policy issues regarding cross-ownership and ownership caps.
- They were the only two broadcast outlets that seriously covered the issue of ownership caps and cross-ownership.
More definitions of cross-ownershipDefinition of cross-ownership in:
- The British & World English dictionary