- A filter in a loudspeaker unit that divides the signal and delivers different parts to bass and treble speakers.More example sentences
- This is the job of the crossover network - also known as a filter network.
- One crossover network is needed for each channel of a bi-amplified system.
- Simplifying the crossover network to as few components as possible is obviously an advantage, if only because all components have some deleterious effect on sound quality.
More definitions of crossover networkDefinition of crossover network in:
- The British & World English dictionary