- 1Unwanted transfer of signals between communication channels.More example sentences
- This was key to avoid unwanted measurement crosstalk that destroys quantum information.
- You're dealing with electrical signals that are subject to corrosion, crosstalk and shorts.
- An apparatus and method for reducing crosstalk and other noise sources in downhole tools is disclosed.
- 2Casual conversation.More example sentences
- The room can suddenly fill with terse and emotionally charged crosstalk, sounding much like a hospital emergency room.
More definitions of crosstalkDefinition of crosstalk in:
- The British & World English dictionary