- Small pieces of toasted or fried bread served with a topping as an appetizer or canapé.More example sentences
- I wanted to make some kind of crostini (little toasts with a topping) because they are easy enough to assemble, they look pretty and they make a very satisfying finger food.
- Serve with crostini and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, if desired.
- Buy some jars of pesto and serve on crostini with mozzarella, goat's cheese or roasted vegetables.
Italian, plural of crostino 'little crust'.
More definitions of crostiniDefinition of crostini in:
- The British & World English dictionary