- 1The person in charge of a gaming table, gathering in and paying out money or tokens.More example sentences
- Over 60 percent of the casino employees, including food and beverage workers, croupiers, housekeepers, store personnel and security staff, were involved.
- Sure we could work there as croupiers, waiters, dealers, busboys, janitors and all, but we weren't allowed to gamble.
- Surveillance, security, croupiers, inspectors and pit bosses are all on the look-out for regulars who get desperate.
More definitions of croupierDefinition of croupier in:
- The British & World English dictionary