- The porous structure or condition of soil when its particles are moderately aggregated.More example sentences
- However, even heavy soils and subsoils can drain adequately if they have good crumb structure.
- Amongst all kind of structures described above the crumb structure is the most ideal for crops.
- It usually has granular or crumb structure, but it has subangular blocky structure in some pedons.
More definitions of crumb structureDefinition of crumb structure in:
- The British & World English dictionary