Definition of crunk in English:
A type of hip-hop music characterized by repeated shouted catchphrases and elements typical of electronic dance music, such as prominent bass.
- You said before that crunk is just recycled bass music.
- Apparently, there's some new musical movement going on in the hip-hop world called crunk.
- He cruises through genres like he's giving a guided tour, hitting crunk, dancehall, hip-hop, reggaeton, and naturally, a handful of bedroom ballads along the way.
adjectiveBack to top
US informal Very excited or full of energy: get crunk with some raw hip hop
More example sentences
- Maybe Laura will happily drop me off there so I can get crunk without her for a change.
- If this is the price I pay to shake up authority and keep thangs crunk, I pay it gladly.
- Remember the episode where Michael gets crunk off some dodgy ghetto "health tonic" (aka, muscatel) with a dangerously high alcohol content?
Definition of crunk in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.