Definition of crunk in English:
A type of hip-hop music characterized by repeated shouted catchphrases and elements typical of electronic dance music, such as prominent bass.
- You said before that crunk is just recycled bass music.
- Apparently, there's some new musical movement going on in the hip-hop world called crunk.
- He cruises through genres like he's giving a guided tour, hitting crunk, dancehall, hip-hop, reggaeton, and naturally, a handful of bedroom ballads along the way.
adjectiveBack to top
chiefly black slang (Of a person) very excited or full of energy: get crunk with some raw hip hop
More example sentences
- Bouncing onstage in a tiny pair of shorts, she wastes no time in getting the crowd crunk with a string of tracks from her debut album.
- With their Dirty South sound, they gave the crowd exactly what they wanted - to get crunk of course.
- You can't truly keep it crunk at an all-ages, family-oriented event, right?
Definition of crunk in:
- British & World English dictionary