- A protein that occurs in the blood in certain disorders. It can be precipitated out of solution below 10°C, causing obstruction in the fingers and toes.More example sentences
- RF, cryoglobulins and anti LKMI antibodies were the most frequently detected markers.
- He also suggests potential autoimmune tests such as the rheumatoid factor for rheumatoid arthritis, cryoglobulins for cryoglobulinemia as well as the erythrocyte sedimentation rate for evidence of general inflammation.
- The results of an autoantibody screen and testing for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies were negative, complements were normal, and cryoglobulins were not detected.
More definitions of cryoglobulinDefinition of cryoglobulin in:
- The British & World English dictionary