- A solid globe of glass or rock crystal, used by fortune-tellers and clairvoyants for crystal-gazing.More example sentences
- A common image of such is the fortune-teller with her crystal ball.
- She looked across the room to her table and saw that her crystal ball was covered.
- So, break out the dice, the tarot cards and the crystal ball, and let's see what Madame Fate has in store for us, what?
More definitions of crystal ballDefinition of crystal ball in:
- The British & World English dictionary