Definition of crystal clear in English:
1ˈkristl ˌklir Completely transparent and unclouded.
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
- The waterfalls were crystal clear, while elegant pavilions stand under trees that drip with bright red flowers.
- The river is pale green and crystal clear, with brilliant orange stones on the bed in some parts, and we drank from it all the way along.
1.1Unambiguous; easily understood: the house rules are crystal clear
More example sentences
- The sound is also a fantastic element, crystal clear and always understandable.
- But we are quite plain in terms of our policy and Mark has made it absolutely crystal clear that that policy is not about to change.
- As I say, he makes his political position crystal clear.
Definition of crystal clear in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.