Definition of crystal clear in English:
1ˈkristl ˌklir Completely transparent and unclouded.
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
- The waterfalls were crystal clear, while elegant pavilions stand under trees that drip with bright red flowers.
- The river is pale green and crystal clear, with brilliant orange stones on the bed in some parts, and we drank from it all the way along.
1.1Unambiguous; easily understood: the house rules are crystal clear
More example sentences
- The sound is also a fantastic element, crystal clear and always understandable.
- But we are quite plain in terms of our policy and Mark has made it absolutely crystal clear that that policy is not about to change.
- As I say, he makes his political position crystal clear.
Definition of crystal clear in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan